Quality, Timing, Temperature Are What Makes Us Different
Are You Our Next Barista?
* Read the responsibilities and requirements down below*
Job Summary and Mission:
This position contributes to Chatime Boston success by providing the best “Artisan Tea ”. It is our mission to make high-quality and freshly handmade drinks to all customers. No matter how good or bad their days goes, we will try to make a difference.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all positions, including Shaker/Brewer/Cashier during work shift;
- Follow Chatime Standard Operational Procedure (SOP) to ensure a healthy and safe working environment;
- Serve all drinks for all customers with positive customer service and maintain the brand reputation
- Maintains a clean/sanitize and organized workspace so that mangers and employees can locate resources and manage inventories as needed;
- Assist with new staff members training and provide encouraging coaching as needed
Job Training: must be able to attend the training session at least 80 hours. As a trainee you will get paid $11/hour during the training. Once you pass the training and the final on-boarding test, you can officially become our part-time/full-time barista.
- Ability to learn quickly, hard working, friendly,
team-oriented, comfortable with fast-paced and high volume working
- Language: Preferably English/Mandarin/ Cantonese
- Must be authorized to work legally in the United States
- No previous experience required
Part-time: $11/hour (at least 20+ hr/week)
Full-time $13/hour(at least 40+ hr/week)
How to apply:
Email your contact information to email@example.com (Please indicate the job title you’re interested in the subject line!)
>>>>>>>>>>>> >>> For your convenience you may fill out the form on the right hand side to apply a job position >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>